Vanilla Spice Cacao Brew
Don’t have pumpkin spice or pumpkin puree this fall? This recipe still tastes like fall!
3 REASONS TO MAKE THIS!
- It’s super easy, especially if you don't have pumpkin spice ingredients.
- The recipe is very versatile; you can choose your choice of sweetener or milk.
- You want to make a fall drink -- quick!
What you'll need:
☕ 2 tbsp sugar of choice (used monk fruit in this video)
☕ 1/4 vanilla extract
☕ Pinch of nutmeg & cinnamon
*Feel free to use less or more sweetener to your taste.
☕ ¼ cup of milk of choice (used soy milk in this video)
Téo cacao brew: 2:1 of téo & water
☕ 2 tbsp of téo cacao grounds brewed in 1 cup (8 oz) of hot water
*Try 3+ téo cacao grounds per 8 oz if you want a stronger brew.
- Prepare téo cacao brew. Let it brew for 8-10 minutes
Prepare milk foam
-Frother: 30 seconds
-French press: plunge for 45 seconds
- Add all vanilla spice ingredients to téo
- Add milk foam on top
- Optional: Add cinnamon spice on milk foam