Teo Overnight Oats
This is so rich in fibre so your stomach will filled for a longer period of time. Add extra Teo nibs to make it extra chocolatey!
3 REASONS TO MAKE THIS!
1. It's creamy, crunchy, and chocolatey.
2. It's an energy booster - perfect breakfast meal.
3. Cacao has 20-40x more antioxidants than blueberries and cranberries.
Prep time: 15 mins
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk 🥛
- 1 tsp Teo Cacao
- 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax meal (or half half)
- 1 tsp teo cacao nibs
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp Sweetener 🍯
1. Teo cacao brew: Mix hot milk and teo together, let it steep for 10 mins or more. Strain with a cheese cloth. (or use a french press)
2. Mix all the ingredients together
3. Fridge overnight.
🤩Toppings: Cacao nibs, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, granola, nut butter, 🍌
👉🏻Cal: 185 P: 9g F: 7.5g C: 21.7g
Recipe by @unconventionalcooks
Make your cacao overnight oatmeal & Tag @teocacaotribe to show-off your creation!