Téo cacao brew + Stroopwafel or "syrup waffle" taste so good together! A stroopwafel is placed over téo cacao brew to warm the cookie up and soften the syrup. No sweetener or spices added to the brew because the filling of stroopwafel already has syrup, brown sugar, & cinnamon.
3 reasons to make this!
- Téo cacao brew is a healthy version of hot chocolate.
- Stroopwafel is sweet and goes well with Téo cacao brew.
- It's quick & easy to make!
Prep time: 15 min
What you'll need:
Téo cacao brew:
2:1 of téo & water
☕ 2 tbsp of téo cacao grounds brewed in 1 cup (8 oz) of hot water
*Try 3-5 tbsp téo cacao grounds per 8 oz if you want a stronger brew.
Regular or Chocolate stroopwafel
- Prepare téo cacao brew. Let it brew for 8-10 minutes
- Pour téo to a cup or mug
- Place stroopwafel on top of the cup or mug
- Let the hot steam warm up the stroopwafel